Monday, February 15, 2010

Toy Story 3... Pixar Does it again

Seeing the Toy Story movies are a wonderful experience. It makes it even better when I see it through the eyes of my kids. They laugh when its funny ~ never prompted by a laugh track ~ they cry when its sad ~ original tears followed by a hug for my wife and I ~ they enjoy a good Pixar ending. I can honestly say that I liked each movie for different reasons. The first brought me back to my childhood experiences and I shared that with the little ones. The second one had more excitement and adventure and I saw the kids revel in it more. This third one shows just as much promise as the others.. I don't want to say more but I am sure you'll see what I mean when you check out the trailer below.. Enjoy.. I am watching it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment