Saturday, December 26, 2009

Andriod App Review of Evernote


Evernote is where your information can be stored and keeped safe and in one place. You write a note and that paper almost always gets misplaced. You try to put in on your cell and then when you need it, you don't have your phone. Sometimes you save that note on your home computer but now that your at the office, access to that machine is out of the picture. That is where evernote comes in. It allows you to save those items and as long as you have internet access, you have access to your notes online. I have used Evernote at work and now that it is in the Android Market, I plan on using it even more often.

I mainly used Evernote on the PC and it is a simple program to use. Type the note, take a screen shot and save it, thats all there is to it. The Android app allows you to take a snap shot, upload a file, take a text note or even an audio note. Evernote is free to use but it does come with limits
Monthly uploads of up to 40mb
Uploads can be of images, audio, ink and pdf files

Go premium and you get 500mb a month uploads, enhanced sercurity and more. You can check out the free and premium comparisons here.

So far I have not found a reason to dislike Evernote on my Andriod phone. I have used it on my Moto CLIQ without error and I plan to use it often.

If your the type of person that takes lots of notes and finds yourself using scrap paper and losing them from time to time to time, I suggest you give Evernote a try. It is gonna save you some time, if not lessen how often your looking for a lost note again.

1 comment: