Monday, October 22, 2012

vJournal for Evernote



I almost always use my iPad for work. If I leave my Bluetooth ear piece home, I am ok without it. If I forget my iPad, I am sure to head back home for it. There are a few iPad apps like notability, note taker, Evernote and even the default note app that I use often. The other day, I found an app called vJournal for Evernote. It looked like an interesting app. I have wanted to keep a journal of my daily en devours.  I thought it would be an easy way to keep a journal of the things i do on a day to day basis. My love for it was a bit short lived. On day one, I thought it was fun. I put a few items in it posted them and I liked it. Then I tried to edit a post found out I could not. I tried to find a pen setting , there is none. I tried to add a picture, no such luck if you don't have the paid version. I did not remember seeing a paid version when I saw it. I did go back and check and saw that there was a paid version. It is not that expensive and after reading the description, it doesn't look like you get more than with the Free version. I did like that I can put a check box next to typed text, but that's is where it ends.

My notes were saved to an Evernote document online so I could access then through my Evernote apps and on the web. That is a good feature of Evernote and nothing new by way of the Journal app. I could now review a posted note and edit a note, all through Evernote. In the end ,I found no true use for vJournal for Evernote. It did not really add any feature to Evernote that it did not already have. Use it if you like, but I will be using the space on my Ipad for something else. In the mean time, I will continue my saving of notes and more, right through Evernote.

To see more information on vJounal for Evernote, Click here
To see more information on Evernote, Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment