Tuesday, October 23, 2012

iPhone 5 or Galaxy S III


My dear wife, my oldest and I are due for new phones soon. My honey has had her eye on an iPhone since they came out. Problem is, we are with T-Mobile and they don't sell the iPhone. ( That's another story entirely ). We are due for a renewal soon and that usually comes with a new phone. I know my honey is getting the iPhone, that's a given. My honey deserves it. My oldest is going to get a new phone too but that choice will be easy. Most likely iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S. That choice depends on the deal at the time. Myself on the other hand will be going by choice and by cost. I don't want to spend more than what we spend on the  iPhone for my honey but if I can save some money I will do that as well. Its not easy putting down  money for 3 phones with Christmas right around the corner. So I am looking at the Pros and Cons of the iPhone as well as the Galaxy S III. I am also comparing them price wise, which right now they are about the same.

The two devices are really good. Good cameras, solid devices, and good software. The iPhone has been out longer and is more polished at the moment but the S III is a very strong competitor. 

Along with the phones is the choice of Carrier . Verizon or AT&T. I know that Sprint has the devices as well but around my travel area Sprint does not have the best of signal. Right now, Verizon has the best signal compared to AT&T but they are also more expensive. Do I risk the chance at dropping a call but saving a few dollars. Hmm.. What a thought that is... Everyone knows that you pay for that answer at the moment you need the phone the most.

So help me out readers.. what are you thoughts.. iPhone or Galaxy S III.. Verizon or AT&T...

iPhone  or SII

No comments:

Post a Comment